Below is a list of attitudes that I believe are important for singles to adopt to find fulfillment in life and relationships.
- I will be happy by having goals and letting go of attachment to outcomes
- I strive to live and “be” in the present
- I love, accept, and trust myself
- I focus on connecting, not results; a partner is someone to love, not an object or goal
- I strive to be authentic; being fully honest with myself and others, aligning my words, values and actions
- I strive to live my life with intentionality; making choices conscious of my goals and consequences
- I strive to take the necessary risks, overcome my fears, and stretch my comfort level to reach my goals
- I assume abundance; all the opportunities and resources that I need will appear
- I take responsibility for my outcomes by taking initiative in my life and relationships
- What others judge about me is about them; I strive to let go of what others think and not take it personally.
check our our healing course